Welcome to the TFG Forum Board. All Users will have to register to post if not done so already. Once you register let one of the officers know in-game or in Teamspeak so that they can give you forum permissions!

Looking for the old content? Let Ricardo know and he can show you how to access the archive.

For those that love crafting none GW2 related

Tired of talking about Guild Wars related things? This is an off topic area. Feel free to ramble on about whatever your heart desires.

Moderators: Wolf Commander, Officer

Susie Highlander
Officer

Re: For those that love crafting none GW2 related

Post by Susie Highlander »

First I want to say it has been nice doing this bracelet step by step with you and showing you every step how ever there comes a time that things are actually done :)

This is my Dragon Eye Bracelet all done her name is Na Trianaid Naoimh in english it means Holy Trinity she is my inner dragon where every Highlander to Irishman or woman has a part of a dragon inside and this is mine. My Dragon is white although you think that she is a nice colorful black dragon she is so not she is a colorful White Dragon always dragon eyes are a different color then the actual color of the dragon itself.

Trianaid has been guiding me all my life making sure that I do good things in life and making sure I do the things in my life that not only make me happy but feel filled she is a good dragon.
Attachments
DEB14.jpg
DEB14.jpg (37.54 KiB) Viewed 33115 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

Other side
Attachments
DEB15.jpg
DEB15.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 33115 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

Front picture
Attachments
DEB17.jpg
DEB17.jpg (77.86 KiB) Viewed 33114 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

WOW I showed my bracelet to the Irish and Scottish Sites and guess what they want me to keep making them I think they want me to be in their crafting times when they sell things. OMG never in my life have I ever thought was good at to much but I do love making things with my hands I never knew how this would turn out but if Irland loves it as much as they are saying I will make them some but will have to charge for them and need to find out how much the pence is to our dollor so I can sell them at their price not Canadian price. Lol who knows this may pay my way to see them in person and see the places I have been dreaming of for so many years :)