Welcome to the TFG Forum Board. All Users will have to register to post if not done so already. Once you register let one of the officers know in-game or in Teamspeak so that they can give you forum permissions!

Looking for the old content? Let Ricardo know and he can show you how to access the archive.

None GW chat crafting :)

Tired of talking about Guild Wars related things? This is an off topic area. Feel free to ramble on about whatever your heart desires.

Moderators: Wolf Commander, Officer

Ricardo
Wolf Commander

Re: None GW chat crafting :)

Post by Ricardo »

The painting looks really cool. I love the colors you used in it
Susie Highlander
Officer

Post by Susie Highlander »

Witch one Gal ? most all of them have gold in them.
Susie Highlander
Officer

This painting is a give away if you want it speak up We are not a green type of people to start with also there is a few flaws in this painting a learning curve. I used 2 different kinds of medium on it and in result it ruined the painting for me how ever if someone out there loves it and can see it in their home it is free and will send it to you with no charge. Please contact me in pm in TS or in the game if you want this painting I will need your mailing address so it can be sent to you.
Attachments
painting12.jpg
painting12.jpg (146.21 KiB) Viewed 99372 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

My Box paintings for the Tree Of Life both tops and bottoms.
Attachments
painting6.jpg
painting6.jpg (85.36 KiB) Viewed 99369 times
painting5.jpg
painting5.jpg (99.31 KiB) Viewed 99369 times
Painting4.jpg
Painting4.jpg (81.11 KiB) Viewed 99369 times
painting3.jpg
painting3.jpg (82.25 KiB) Viewed 99369 times
Painting2.jpg
Painting2.jpg (102.67 KiB) Viewed 99369 times
Painting2.1.jpg
Painting2.1.jpg (119.44 KiB) Viewed 99369 times
painting1.jpg
painting1.jpg (101.74 KiB) Viewed 99369 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

4 paintings are not for sale to make this clear the next pictures will be the ones I am selling for 25 to 30 bux each. If you want a Tree Of Life it is 45 bux this will also include the box that is painted for that color of tree. If you want a tree of life please tell me what color you wish it to be and how many roots you wish to have and you can have up to 13 roots witch will make 26 branches for beads if you ask for more roots please keep in mind this will take me 2 days maybe even 3 days depending on the chip beads. Price will vary if you want real stones or not if real stones will cost you 100 bux because the stones are not cheap and the hours and labor is not cheap I work all the way threw with little time for eating and then each box painted for each color of Tree of Life each box carefully painted with lots of love. You will also have to tell me if you want a gold plated ring or silver or plain copper witch is not plated. All trees parts are made in gold plated wire.

Know my pricing is in Canadian dollors so you can adjust to what it costs for you.
Susie Highlander
Officer

OMG My teacher looked at my art piece today the one I did today and she said she never seen anything like it before if you look at it it has cells inside cells I am so proud of this painting because I used colors I am not really faund of but the painting turned out real nice. This one is not for sale yet :) I just wanted to show you :)
Attachments
painting13.jpg
painting13.jpg (151.77 KiB) Viewed 99365 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

These are new paintings not for sale yet :)
Attachments
Painting16.jpg
Painting16.jpg (82.3 KiB) Viewed 99354 times
painting15.jpg
painting15.jpg (123.98 KiB) Viewed 99354 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

New bracelets hand made
Attachments
Bracelet3.jpg
Bracelet3.jpg (32.76 KiB) Viewed 99333 times
Bracelet2.jpg
Bracelet2.jpg (30.28 KiB) Viewed 99333 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

New Tree of Life made :) This one took me 2 days to do with 3 different chip beads it is also a 3D Tree of Life or what they call 3D Tell me what you think :)
No your not seeing things the wire for the tree is pink and the ring is not exactly round but it is because it is 3D
Attachments
pink tol 2.jpg
pink tol 2.jpg (71.15 KiB) Viewed 99244 times
Susie Highlander
Officer

Yes this one is for sale the Tigereye and chips are real stone and so is the pearls place a bid highest bid at the end of the month Augest will get it with payment to me first.
Attachments
Tigereye.jpg
Tigereye.jpg (53.23 KiB) Viewed 99132 times