Welcome to the TFG Forum Board. All Users will have to register to post if not done so already. Once you register let one of the officers know in-game or in Teamspeak so that they can give you forum permissions!

Looking for the old content? Let Ricardo know and he can show you how to access the archive.

Anime night

Tired of talking about Guild Wars related things? This is an off topic area. Feel free to ramble on about whatever your heart desires.

Moderators: Wolf Commander, Officer

What day work best

Tuesday
13%
Wednesday
13%
Thursday
38%
Saturday
No votes
Sunday
38%

Total votes: 8

Ricardo
Wolf Commander

Anime night

Post by Ricardo »

Hey guys like I mentioned I'm bringing back anime night! Drop a vote for a day and any suggestions for shows or movies to watch
swiftstart
Officer

Re: Anime night

Post by swiftstart »

Any day but wednesday really works fo rme, but I think with missions saturday is shaky

As for movie/tv show suggestions:

TV:
- Amnesia, girls wakes up with no memories only to discover that she keeps dying and waking up in an alternate reality
- My Hero Academia, everyone has super powers except main charecter. main character goes to superhero school despite this disability.
- Death Parade, about the place people go when 2 ppl die at the same time and need to be judged. first episode is more over the top than the rest bc pilot syndrome

and my sister likes something called Acca 13 and keeps trying to make me watch it but idk what it is apart from they wear decidedly nazi like uniforms \../

Movies:
- Patema Inverted, hard to explain but basically girl who lives underground makes it above ground- where she immediately floats into the sky bc graivty broke. makes friends with none gravity broken boy
Moonlit
Wolf Commander

Post by Moonlit »

Moon still recommends this. Great anime, first season is only 12 episodes and 2nd season recently began, still game related with nice animation style and story. Both me and riva have been waiting for S2 forever, and so far its pretty great as well with new episodes out every Tuesday.

I would link more but I'm tireds -w-
swiftstart
Officer

Post by swiftstart »

(moon what is it tho)
Ricardo
Wolf Commander

Post by Ricardo »

He was so sleepy he doesn't know lol
KeeganReaper